Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sprinkler Park Revisited!

Today we were fortunate enough to avoid the rain so we could take our trip to the sprinkler park. Last time we went, Jared wasn't with us, but this time we had him to play with too. We all had a lot of fun. Tony was off work today so he was able to stay home with the babies so we could play just a little bit harder, and they were napping when we wanted to leave for the park.



Unfortunatley we had one little incident of Skyann and Jared running smack into each other, but beyond that it we had the park to ourselves.

I have posted the couple of pictures I took today and a video clip of them playing. I hope you enjoy. I love being able to share our days with you all, so you can see how much fun your children are having!


No comments: