Once again I think we have had a really great week. We were supposed to do our finger painting last week, but with time constraints it wasn't accomplished. So today we finished our week with our finger painting master pieces! The kids loved it. They took turns, two at a time, making beautifully bright creations. We also spent the morning reviewing our letters and our days of the week. We played Disney Bingo and Candy Land and tired ourselves out playing.
Next week we will be finishing our Safety weeks. Next Friday will be our Orange day, so be sure to send your child in something orange for our group picture that day!
Always remember that suggestions and comments are welcome! Have a great weekend.
Welcome to Stacey's Daycare! Here I will attempt to keep all of my parents up to date on our fun activities and learning so you can stay connected with your childs' daycare days! I will also post cute pictures of your child (ren) so you can feel like a part of their day! I hope you enjoy the website and can use it to post comments and suggestions or to simply see what we are up to! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment