The park was a blast and the kids didn't want to leave of course. They ran all over the place and enjoyed the merry-go-round alot.
When we planted the flowers, everyone was very interested and helpful at first, but as I suspected would happen, they begin to drift away one by one to play on the swingset or with the outdoor toys! So I finished it up until it was time to water them, then they were very helpful again.
Friday when we had our water day, we had a blast. The kids took all the outside toys to experiment in the water with them, stuck their bums in the water and ran away laughing and got nice and cooled off. We can expect many more days like this throughout the summer.
I have put a lot of pictures in this post for your enjoyment. So this is us staying busy and having fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment