We celebrated my birthday and Mila's birthday and Alex's is actually today! We also had our Halloween party on this last Thursday which turned out really well. We all got our costumes on and colored pictures, played games, had Halloween treats, made a pumpkin craft, danced and watched "The Great Pumpkin". Faith's mommy provided us with cute little Halloween activity books, and Alex and Matt's mommy made treat bags for the kids. Thanks guys, they were both a hit!
Also this month we have welcomed Skyann back to our house! We missed her and are glad that she has rejoined our group.
Below I have posted a bunch of pictures, so I hope you enjoy. I will again try and be better at posting more often, but I can't make promises yet! :)
Also, I am now 30 weeks pregnant with the new baby, but I still am not sure what days I will be taking for my vacation time until it gets closer. My mom will be coming that first week of Jan. I believe to help out and be my back up in case I go into labor when the kids are here!
















No comments:
Post a Comment