I just came from my OB appointment today, and I am not as far as she would like me to be, so she has decided to try and go beyond the 29th of Feb. So I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but my mom and sister will be here Tuesday to ease your mind for if I go into labor on my own. Be rest assured there will be other adults here to assume care of your children. They are not going to let me go past March 5. So he will be here before or on the 5th. I will be open until then of course.
If I have to be induced on the 5th of March then the days closed will be March 4 - March 14. I will be reopen Monday March 17. If I have him on an unscheduled day then my vacation will start that next day and I will let you know the for sure day I will reopen by that day. Please still feel comforted that Sheila and Laura are more than willing to take your child (ren) at the start of my vacation until needed so you have an immediate backup, whenever that start may be.
Please let me know if you have any questions, but I will be speaking to you all in person as well.
Have a great weekend.
***My next appointment is Wednesday Feb. 20 at 1:15***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment