
By the end of the week we were able to complete our alphabet up to the letter G and count up to the number 8.
This next week we will be working on the letter 'H' and the numbers 9 & 10. This will be our last big learning week until after the baby is born.
My next appointment is Thursday Feb. 28 at 1:00. Assuming that I last to my induction date of
March 5, my days of being closed will be Wed. March 5 - Friday March 14. I will be reopen the following Monday the 17th. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact me! Please also feel free to contact Sheila and Laura if you are planning on using their daycare services, they are expecting your call. They still are more than willing to watch your kids as needed.
I will see you tomorrow!
March 5, my days of being closed will be Wed. March 5 - Friday March 14. I will be reopen the following Monday the 17th. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact me! Please also feel free to contact Sheila and Laura if you are planning on using their daycare services, they are expecting your call. They still are more than willing to watch your kids as needed.I will see you tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment