Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 "Zoo Day"

Today the kids and I took a fun trip to the Zoo. We got to eat animal crackers, make an elephant puppet, watch "Madagascar", and pretend to be zoo animals. We took turns being a zoo keeper and being different animals. We played a game where the kids had to guess what animal I was describing, and then they all had to pretend to be that animal.
I think the kids have been having alot of fun this week so far exploring different fun places to visit!Over the next couple of days we will be visiting even more fun-filled places. Tomorrow your children are going to become movie stars!
The kids have a lot of knowledge about animals and could always tell me the right animal that I was giving clues for. They also told me some of their favorite animals. Hopefully this summer we will be able to take another field trip to the zoo like we did last year!
As a reminder, I have two doctors appointments on Friday in the later afternoon. Tony will be watching the kids during that time. I should be home before pick up time, but there is a possibility that he will be here, just so everyone is aware. Have a great night!

No comments: